• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A sad date in history for one of Amercias best Presidents posted by wmfielding

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The day America mourned

Today is the day we lost a great President when President Lincoln died from a single gun shot to the back of his head. His killer didn't even have the backbone to face his foe. For some unknown reason the name john wilkes Booth is still known to our school children. So take a moment today and remember the man who held this great country together, And died for doing so...

Happy collecting and may God Bless.....mike

See more journals by wmfielding

I don't see like that.

Most ppl don't know the real Lincoln.

1862 Lincoln held a speech. " You are yet Far removed from an equality with the white race, it is there for better for both of us, to be separated ".

After the war he planned to deport all freed slaves to panama.

Lincoln also slept with men. His booty buddy was David Derrickson 1962-1963.

Lincoln best friend Joshua Speed owned slaves in Kentucky. He told his best friend after his emancipation speech it would get better the future..." See first paragraph ".

After the war was weighing heavy on both sides General Sherman had a Plan to burn every house in the south , eradicate everything in his path including women and children.

He knew he would not get reelected if the American ppl knew , and the election was right around the corner. After he won ,He told Sherman to march . Shermans march was started.. Descimating every in his path.

Just a little piece of history many ppl don't know about ..

My set is dedicated to John Wilks Booth

Some ppl don't like my name set, but the truth need to be said