• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Pidcock Thread

17 posts in this topic

Not me. I bid but since I already have a 416b I was out early.

Interesting token with amazing details on the rhino. Whoever won it got a very good deal.

Rhino-2_zps165ea6af.jpg

Rhino-1_zpsa392caad.jpg

In retrospect I should have bid to win this one. :(

When it comes back from NGC with a Details grade and pops up on eBay in four months I will hopefully win it then. :)

I have to let go of my Pidcock collection for some financial reasons, but I'm not going to let them go to just anyone. (Thus the reason for not posting this in the marketplace forum). Check out my registry link at the bottom and PM me an offer.

The 418 & 415B are on hold.

I have to let go of my Pidcock collection for some financial reasons, but I'm not going to let them go to just anyone. (Thus the reason for not posting this in the marketplace forum). Check out my registry link at the bottom and PM me an offer.

JOBESSI, PM sent regarding the 414. Hope to still see you around these parts despite the unfortunate financial issues.

Kind regards, Brandon

The 418 and 415b are sold.

Please, no one tell my wife that I got a cash award at work. :whistle:

The 418 and 415b are sold.

Please, no one tell my wife that I got a cash award at work. :whistle:

Your secret is safe with me. ;)

But, the NSA knows about it now that you posted it here. lol

The guy who bought 2 of my Pidcock's of the bay immediately relisted them for sale. I think I might snag them back cheaper than what he paid for them. lol.

The guy who bought 2 of my Pidcock's of the bay immediately relisted them for sale. I think I might snag them back cheaper than what he paid for them. lol.

If they are the ones I think they are, they have reserves. And, those reserves are almost assuredly more than what he paid you. ;)

EDIT: OK, I double checked the certs in your set with these three (not two!), and yes indeed they were all yours before. But, notice they all have reserves. This particular seller on eBay has quite a habit of purchasing items on Heritage, eBay, etc. and then listing them for multiples of what they paid. The BIN prices of $530 are pretty funny for these. But, the auctions will cycle and not meet reserve innumerable times if it's like most of his inventory.

Links below to auctions if you want a laugh. ;)

DH 416b

DH 422

DH 1067