• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay Consignments: Rainbow Toned Peace $, Rattlers, Toners: ends Sat/Sun.

2 posts in this topic

I have more coins consigned with Shane (Kryptonitecomics) including two attractively toned Peace Dollars. Please bid and bid often if you are so inclined. ;) As always, your time in viewing my post is appreciated. Items end Saturday 4/13/13 and Sunday 4/14/13

Most items start/started at $0.99 with no reserve.

1879-S Raw Rainbow Toned Morgan Dollar - The coin would likely come back at least MS63+ and probably MS64 if submitted today. The coin is attractive and problem free.

Link

1881-S PCGS MS63 Morgan Dollar - Rattler; looks like a potential upgrade candidate to me.

Link

1881-S Raw (ex Old PCI-MS65) - The coin speaks for itself.

Link

1882-S NGC MS65 Morgan Dollar - Old No Line Fatty; PQ

Link

1885-O NGC MS63* Morgan Dollar - This coin looks like a 64 to me and has amazing rainbow toning on top of it.

Link

1922 Old ANACS MS63 Rainbow Toned Peace Dollar -

Link

1923 ICG MS64 Rainbow Toned Peace Dollar -

Link

1889 BU Raw Morgan Dollar -

Link

1896 AU Raw Morgan Dollar -

Link

1942, 1958-D, 1960-D Small Date, ICG all MS67 RD

Link

1957 PCI PR68 DCAM Roosevelt Dime - The obverse has considerable contrasts on the obverse, but not enough on the reverse to garner a designation from PCGS or NGC in my opinion.

Link

1984 ICG MS66 Washington Quarter

Link