• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On eBay: NGC Damaged 1909-S VDB Lincoln Cent 99c Start - Three Day Auction

5 posts in this topic

Just for once I would like to see a fully honest description on a coin like this. "This 09s VDB was put in a food disposal in a sink after being run over by a freight train. I really apologise to be running this on ebay as it has single handedly embarrassed all the other 09s vdbs that are forced to share sales space on the site."

Just for once I would like to see a fully honest description on a coin like this. "This 09s VDB was put in a food disposal in a sink after being run over by a freight train. I really apologise to be running this on ebay as it has single handedly embarrassed all the other 09s vdbs that are forced to share sales space on the site."

What's wrong with the description he has? It seems like a fair description to me and he makes no effort to hide the damage.