• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Cameo Franky's, sale or trade

15 posts in this topic

Here are some raw cameo Franklins I've had around for quite sometime. Nothing special but would look super nice in an album. Some have milk spots, some are 64's, some have haze or the mirrors are too soft or the cameo just not enough. Don't think you're going to get a diamond in the rough here and send it off to get slabbed. Either the grade will be too low or it won't get the cameo designation you were looking for to begin with. Take a look at the pictures and see what you think, prices are as listed. Paypal is fine. If you think I'm your friend we can discuss that as well! lol

The photos have not been enhanced in any way, but I was focused on showing the cameo contrast so some of the imperfections may not be evident.

Anyhow, want them all? We can work a deal.

62 $22 delivered.... it's the lone ranger.

1962o_zpse002b1b1.jpg

1962r_zpsa9aa4599.jpg

Sam is a great guy to deal with. He has the "eye" for cameo frankies so check him out :golfclap: