• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: A Few Spotted Eagles!!

7 posts in this topic

Looking to buy a few milk spotted silver eagles for spot removal testing. Need a couple in NGC slabs. Also there are some which have spots that are more tea colored than they are white. Would like a couple of them as well. Prefer to pay around spot. PM or BAJJERFAN@aol.com with what you have.

I have a NGC 1990 ASE ms69 with milk spotting on obverse. I paid $50. You can have it for that if you want, just shoot me a PM and ill send it right out. B

I have a NGC 1990 ASE ms69 with milk spotting on obverse. I paid $50. You can have it for that if you want, just shoot me a PM and ill send it right out. B

I'd prefer then around spot plus a tad as I'll likely end up selling them as junk silver if I can't can't clean them.

I'd prefer then around spot plus a tad as I'll likely end up selling them as junk silver if I can't can't clean them.

I would like to buy them at spot my self. If your looking for slabbed eagles there most likely graded at ms68+. And there getting $45+ on the very low end. Anyway just trying to help out good luck with your indever. B

I would like to buy them at spot my self. If your looking for slabbed eagles there most likely graded at ms68+. And there getting $45+ on the very low end. Anyway just trying to help out good luck with your indever. B

Picked up a couple of PCGS for $30 a pop delivered. Would kind of like to have some of each just to show I'm not biased.