• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**** SOLD OUT *** ASE's, Mint Sets, etc..

4 posts in this topic

Keep an eye on ebay in the next couple of days. I will be selling the majority of my stuff. ASE's multiple years both graded S70's as well as raw, encapsulated and in perfect shape. 2006 ASE anniversary set that had marks on the encapsulation and not the coin. The reverse Proof is perfect.

I will be selling all this stuff for pennies on the dollar to all those that are not from privileged means. I blocked most of those that I am aware of. I may have missed one or two but essentially I am not of the education level for this crowd over here and I really don't care to start over at CoinTalk like I was advised to do by another child of privilege.

ebay name is kb5uxk .... Ebay has a limit on me right now of $12,000.00 and 100 items as they are imposing limits on many others as well.

Seems like the ebay names are no longer in use. Guess I will just have to wing it.

Ok 13 ASE's are up there nw at only $30.50... That is only $2.25 above spot.

Heck $34.77 is the current buy price from MCM.

One Shipping charge of $4.25 for Priority Mail Small Box Shipping. .25 cents each additional up to $8.00 maximum Shipping.

Everything is going quickly. I have sold all my ASE's pretty much. There is a 2006 anniversary set up there, a small (5) collection of raw Morgans and Peace Dollars and I think I have to wait until next month (one day) before I can list the rest. I have exceeded the $12,000.00 limit for the month it would seem.

Once I have been reset I will start listing and selling all the slab's in lots. Probably just in one slab holder at a time.

Well my wife stepped in ad I may not be selling the slabs. Don't know. I may be selling some of them. Maybe some Maple Leafs and Britanias as well.

I consolidated my collection and I am finished with this sale.