• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Deeds Memorial Tribute

11 posts in this topic

Long-time dealer Steve Deeds passed away earlier this week.

Many of those who've known him will want to share their experiences and feelings.

His son Nicholas, the light of his life, as well as other family members and personal friends, would want to know how well-respected and fondly regarded Steve has been.

Due to problems with the cemetery Guest Memorial book, post here on this thread. His friends will forward this thread to provide one unified testimonial that his family can keep as a permanent part of their memories.

Viewing: 10:AM until 12;00 PM on Tuesday April 2 at

Hollywood Forever Cemetery

Cathedral Mausoleum

6000 Santa Monica Boulevard

Los Angeles, CA 90038

323-469-6349

A funeral Mass will be celebrated on the same date at 12;00PM at

Cathedral Lake View Mausoleum

Thanks, "Colonel".

I will post to the guest book. But I also want to mention here, that I already miss Steve's warm smile, his friendly, down to earth manner and his highly enjoyable sense of humor. I think that every interaction I had with him, ended up bringing a smile to my face.

Rest in peace, Steve - I won't forget you.

I was surprised to read of his death on Coinplex. He seemed the most energetic of auction personalities I had seen in action.

He was at the Westchester NY show in the late 90s inviting consignments for a Superior Auction. His word was good as gold and he offered me 107% of the hammer price which I never saw equaled since and the coins sold strong.

He was the most energetic of coin auction personalities, so I was quite surprised by his death, read on Coinplex.

He was at the Westchester NY show around 2000 and he offered me 107% of hammer for Superior consignments, which was the most I ever received at auction. Plus the coins sold strong. His word was good as gold.