• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you build it, will they come?

9 posts in this topic

Yeah, I know, but this wasn't intended to be the quote from "Field of Dreams".

James' thread about the CW slab boxes got me thinking once again about something that I dreamed up many years ago.

Question: If someone were to design a plastic slab box that is not only a "one size fits all" but rattle-free as well, would you buy it?

Chris

If someone were to design a plastic slab box that is not only a "one size fits all" but rattle-free as well, would you buy it?

Would they be aroma-free as well? I don't like those scratch-n-sniff boxes.

If someone were to design a plastic slab box that is not only a "one size fits all" but rattle-free as well, would you buy it?

Would they be aroma-free as well? I don't like those scratch-n-sniff boxes.

They would smell just like the 1794 Flowing Hair dollar. Note: The King of Siam scent is an upcharge.

Chris

Collectors like those great big logos along the side of their boxes, especially kool-aide drinkers, what would your logo be to appeal to these folks?

Note: The King of Siam smelled of elderberries, a pleasant but surprising aroma.

Collectors like those great big logos along the side of their boxes, especially kool-aide drinkers, what would your logo be to appeal to these folks?

Note: The King of Siam smelled of elderberries, a pleasant but surprising aroma.

[font:Comic Sans MS]^TSUB^[/font]

What do these letters stand for? [font:Comic Sans MS]^TSUB^[/font]

What do these letters stand for? [font:Comic Sans MS]^TSUB^[/font]

^That Side Up Box^

Chris

Question: If someone were to design a plastic slab box that is not only a "one size fits all" but rattle-free as well, would you buy it?

Chris

yes and so would many other collectors i talked to

and they all said they would buy multiple boxes