• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1857 Flying Eagle

9 posts in this topic

MS65 looks OK to me. Eye appeal is OK. MS64 on the market grade for the error.

PS: It got the details grade for the scratch on the eagle's wing. It got the questionable color for the bump inside the graders' heads.

ill go unc. grade on this one. it looks to me that it might have been conserved at one time. thats jmo and have been wrong before and will be wrong again in the future :) ) that looks like something stuck over the eagles wing on the reverse to me.

Due to the richness of the apparent hammer strike, does anyone think that this could be a proof with some odd toning?

It looks like a very sharp business strike to me.

Maybe it is just me, but all I see is a small little box with a question mark. Is there something wrong with my browser settings or the OP's embedded image?

Must be your browser. Try cleaning your cache and reloading the page using CTRL +F5 a few times. It might clear that up.

No one else (including me) are having trouble so try that remedy.