• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next submission and a new membership posted by coinsandmedals

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

ANA membership/ summer seminar and late 1930's proof coins.

I finally broke down and joined the ANA today, and I hope to attend the summer seminar in Colorado this summer! If all things go well both finically and health wise I should get the opportunity, does anyone have any interesting stories about the seminar or any tidbits of information? I planned to submit the coins below at a much earlier date, however a few issues aroused and I was unable to send them in but since then I have had the time to take some much better pictures. There are a total of seven coins on this next submission; I will only post the pictures of the highlights so that this post isn't too long.

See more journals by coinsandmedals

I hope your health and finances get you to that ANA seminar. I have been wanting to attend our local ANA seminars for the grading process and have yet to do so. Maybe I too will get a chance for that needed education for my numismatic quests.

Rick