• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ON MY WAY posted by wmfielding

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Well on my way to making my goal for 2013....

Good Morning my fellow collectors,

I set a goal for 2013 of breaking into the top 500's in registry points. And just 2 month into the year I have broken through the 700's into the 695 slot.( for now at least if someone close to me updates I could find myself right back in the 700's) this may sound like I'm bragging and I quess I am a little. however I love it when I know a goal is within my reach. And that I may surpass it.

I know I should let sleeping dogs lie but isnt it nice to once again read peaceful and meaningful post again?

Happy Collecting and may God bless you all.....Mike

See more journals by wmfielding

Congrats Mike !!

Two weeks ago I showed a friend my public page thinking it was pretty cool. He asked me what the 580 was for and I told him that was my ranking. He then replied " I though you said you had a good collection".

To quote the late Rodney Dangefield " I get no respect. I bought a cemetry plot, the guy said there goes the neighborhood" Rich lol