• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's going on in Konstanz?

8 posts in this topic

Hi.

I joined NGC a few months ago since I saw you have a submission service through your office in Konstanz, since I live in Sweden.

Talked a bit to Mr. Stein regading submitting coin in early January, but he said the office was under restructuring, and would not be able to accept coins for submission for a few weeks.

I waited paitiently for more than a few weeks and emailed Mr Stein again regarding submitting coins, but no answer. Eamiled a week later, and still no response...

So what's going on; Was me joining NGC just a waste of my money since it seems I cannot submit coins through your office in Germany?

regards

• Administrator

Thank you for the post and sorry you did not get a response. NGC and Richard Stein are working on an alternative to Konstanz within Germany. We expect to have more details within the next month, and will notify our submitters when everything is finalized.

Ok, thanks.

I really hope you do notify us, since I wasn't notified that you were looking into restructuring your EU office.

Even up until late December, Richard talked about sending coins in in early January. and when contacted then, it was "Sorry, we are reorganizing"...

Not the best kind of notification, so hope it gets sorted out soon.

• Administrator

To update you on this, we will be opening an office in Munich that we anticipate will be accepting submissions within the next few weeks to a month. When the office is ready we will post an announcement to our website and provide submission instructions. Please feel free to contact me with any questions in the meantime.

• Administrator

We are finalizing our office location and expect to have the address soon. We expect to begin accepting submissions there at the beginning of May. I will keep you posted when I have all of the specifics.

Are you done with the specifics yet? Seems like it takes much longer than previously thought, and my free submissions aren't getting any younger...

It has gone from "Late January" asn first told, to "beginning of May"...What's your next offer; September?

• Administrator

Sorry for the slow response. Yes, the NGC Munich office has just opened and is able to ship to NGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. Please contact Richard Stein at rstein@ngccoin.com to arrange an appointment. He is still making some final arrangements for the office so we will announce the address and phone number when everything is finalized.