• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. "D" and the Automobile Accident posted by Cal Gold "Token" Guy

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Ever notice how hard it is to drive by a recent car wreck and not look?

It is so hard not to look. Not to view the good "doctor's" journals. Not to respond on the Chat Boards?

It's like a car wreck, we just tend to look (even if it endangers us and others and slows down traffic flow). Human nature, I guess.

In order to bring the Journals back to the subject of COINS, perhpas we should all just try not to look. Don't open his Journal entries with the word "Rant" in the title. Don't respond on the Chat Boards, even though we really want to share our thoughts concerning his ranting behavior.

It's hard, I know. Later. CGTG

See more journals by Cal Gold "Token" Guy

I will never begrudge DrDarryl or any other member from ranting. Have at it! I agree the problem DrDArryl has with NGC is showing poor customer service. IMO, NGC should get one person to work this problem out and have it behind them.

I agree with Moondoggy, if you don't like the post or the poster, set to Ignore, I know I have done so for a few people.

Yevarh-

Yeah, I have had enough of this posting string (a phone call could probably solve the whole thing). Say, what type of bike is that? I ride a Honda Fury. How's the riding weather in Colorado this time of year? It's getting warm here in California already. I should be riding, not posting!! :o) Later. CGTG

I saw his journal this morning. Did not view it as I thought he was a after the vice president told him yesterday he would correct the problem today and it was too early in the morning for him to already be ranting again.