• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How does an ANA member submit coins for grading??

2 posts in this topic

I can find no information on your NGC website, or in the forums, about how an ANA member can submit coins to NGC for grading. I searched and found some form that says I need to send it by snail mail with my credit card info in order to get some number that allows ANA members the privilege of sending coins in. So here are my questions:

1) where is the info on this subject?

2) why isn't there a convenient way to submit your ANA number and upgrade your free account on NGC? I want to continue my registry sets and everything.

I hope I can get some help with this. I joined ANA mainly so I could send coins into NGC and also get a magazine subscription. Something tells me I shouldn't of done this because it seems like a mess now.

• Administrator

Thank you for the question. Click here to see the NGC submissions overview for ANA members. If you fill out and return the ANA Submitter Agreement we can adjust your existing account to reflect your status as an ANA member; just make sure you provide us with the email address for your existing account.