• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Proof IHCs

11 posts in this topic

Because it is so easy to provide meaningful grade guesses on proof coins, based on images, especially such fine images, my guess is:

Anywhere between PR60 and PR66 and either "BN" or "RB".

I will be shocked if I didn't nail it.

Because it is so easy to provide meaningful grade guesses on proof coins, based on images, especially such fine images, my guess is:

Dang you're good!

Do I detect a note of sarcasm?

Do I detect a note of sarcasm?

A note? No. A symphony? Yes. :devil:

LMAO.

Not to be rude, but it is unrealistic if you think that anyone can come close to providing a meaningful grade/guess with those images. Even decent photographs can be deceptive on proof coins and hide hairlines.

I think we should include PF58 in that range in case their is some "rub" hidden in the field. :devil:

Ill guess PF64 RB since Jim seems to have a hard-on for that particular grade.

:signfunny:

Those would be my guesses also, but I'm doubtful the one with what appears to be a fingerprint would cross at that grade to either of the top two TPGs.