• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stage #2 of 3 State Quarters posted by G G's Keepers

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Submission complete

Friends,

Well my second half of the MS state quarters were final today and shipped. A painful low value and low point set even though there were 12 MS67s of which the 2008D Hawaii was a top pop of 6/0. I had a great time finding and adding these myself and really think they are under valued as far as the points go. But it is what it is. Later this year I will do the SMS section and my fun quest set for this year will be complete. Good luck on your collections this year!!!

Rick

13021.jpg

See more journals by G G's Keepers

The funny part of the submission is that I purchased the rolls form Ron. While he is shopping for a new house in Hawaii I get a top pop for the state he's moving to.

Later---Rick

Hi Rick, It is my experience that great persistence will most often get rewarded. A favorite businees quote for you " Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity." Louis Pasteur

Good luck,

RichH

Thanks Guys, Actually the submission was very well it is that NGC only gives grades up to MS67 on 2005 to 2010 MS coins. On occasion they will give out a MS68 but very rarely. The Hawaii D mint MS67 is a pop of 6 with none higher and carries a whopping 20 points ---- SADDENING!!! I am building my mint sets complete so now these coins are behind me and I can send in the others.I believe the nickels will be the best value but hoping the Kennedy halves trump them by a mile.

Later