• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three NGC certified $3 gold pieces offers $2000 and up for all 3

2 posts in this topic

They look much better than you may expect. Looking for offers over $2000 for all 3. PM me for additional images. Trades considered. Thank You.

IMG_0584_zps29f574d7.jpg

IMG_0585_zps29f9af4e.jpg

Will consider all offers over $2000. That gets all 3 of them. Trades considered.

The one on the left has several pits on obverse. This one would be good for jewelry as you can either display the reverse, or polish out the obverse pits.

IMG_0586_zpsf05d3d61.jpg

IMG_0589_zps572724a0.jpg

The one in middle looks lustrous and nice, and you have to look closely to see a light pin scratch on obverse that would probably tone over. Good eye appeal on this one and although it doesn't look so good from the pics, in hand it looks BU to me.

IMG_0587_zps0ae67558.jpg

IMG_0590_zpscb2789ad.jpg

The one on right appears not to have any obvious issues -- I can not detect any damage and does not look cleaned to me. Looks like an honest XF-45 to me.

IMG_0588_zps65117eae.jpg

IMG_0591_zps2df00c17.jpg

NGC encapsulation ensures that they are not counterfeits which is a major concern for this issue.

Thank You.