• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A new year posted by wmfielding

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Today I rejoined the best club in America

Well I put it off until almost the last day buy today I renewed my membership as an elite member of the CS. I hope to meet all my goals and meet and deal with many more great people in the new year.I feel great knowing I'll be surrounded by great minds and get the help I need.

this year I hope to finish my silver proof sets and most of my mint sets. happy collecting and God bless you all here at the CS Mike

See more journals by wmfielding

Hi Mike, Here's hoping you meet all your goals and then some ! The great thing about this hobby is you never stop learning, and this board really adds great value and lots of enjoyment. Worlds await !! Much thanks for your service to country and God bless. RichH

I just did renew my membership about 2 weeks ago. I greatly enjoy the wealth of info and the insight of my fellow collectors. Welcome back too the best club in America and good luck on achieving your goals this year.