• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you have the time

7 posts in this topic

and the inclination to look at my NGC registry set. I have upgraded pictures and upgraded coins in my set. I have repaired the link to get directly to my collection @ NGC titled toneddollars. I have two ICG graded coins that I have uploaded in to the collection One is a 1891-cc and it can be found in the 1891 link as the second picture (reverse). The second coin is a 1887-o proof like in a ICG65 holder and is my favorite coin in my collection. It can be found in the 1887 over 6. It has it great colors, textile toning all over proof like surfaces, and it is a very tough date in this grade to boot.

Hope you all have the time to look and enjoy.

TD

* you have to go to the NGC registry and look at Morgan dollars, set name is toneddollars. I do not know how to link it, as you can see

No problemo! smile.gif

Just substitute square brackets for the set brackets in the following:

{url=http//www.the_url_goes_here}Your text goes here{/url}

Hoot

Jack

Just bring them to Pittsburgh, if you've got time bring them to the "show-off" contest on Thursday at the TCCS meeting - I'd suggest you bring a large supply of bibs for the "drool" shocked.gif