• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just reminiscing. Who was the better troll, Coincobbler or Bugaboo?

29 posts in this topic

I vote David Hall. Look at all the people he has trolled into believing he is not a complete lying scumbag.

Or if we're talking about real forum members, LovedByGod7 is near the top. Nothing like preaching god while trying to screw over forum members and eBay users.

I vote David Hall. Look at all the people he has trolled into believing he is not a complete lying scumbag.

Or if we're talking about real forum members, LovedByGod7 is near the top. Nothing like preaching god while trying to screw over forum members and eBay users.

He was the best. I remember him having pretty good feedback on eBay too. for awhile there.

This all reminds me, not that he was a troll, but just the time frame of it all: Where's Keith (Dagen) been lately?

"Where's Keith (Dagen) been lately?"

confused-smiley-013.gif

Lovedbygod7 used to give negatives when the package arrived an hour late or when his victims dared to complain. frown.gif Don't forget Hendrixkat and the 9/11 scam. 893naughty-thumb.gif

TRUTH

I thought Hedrixcat had that little message board...you know kind of a live chat room. He didn't seem like a troll to me...that was pretty early on though. I was new to the boards then...late winter/ early spring of 2001 or so.

jom

My vote goes for "KINGKOIN KING OF COINS". Owner of the $100,000 [!@#%^&^] minuteman quarter! He was good for a laugh.

Frank

He was okay.

My vote goes for "KINGKOIN KING OF COINS". Owner of the $100,000 [!@#%^&^] minuteman quarter! He was good for a laugh.

Frank

He was okay.

Isn't he still around under some other moniker?

-JamminJ

Greg,

Just think that if I posted a thread about PCGS holders on His board then It would be deleted post haste and I'd be banned in a heart beat. If anyone wants to by a used car then Dave Hall is the man to see. 27_laughing.gif

Cobb was the best. He had longevity, creativity and actually started a few charity auctions.

Scottieo was a scam artist, I wonder if he ever found his 1804 dollar that he dropped in a new concrete sidewalk? I think Hendrixkat started out okay, and he even had that message board, too, but the dental bill begging was odd. LBG7 needed to grow up a bit, remember how he told everyone he was working on his PhD in history and then we found out that he just started his freshman year at college? How about aswimmer? Perhaps not a troll, but definitely a punk and he did get that David guy to stand up for him all the time.

I never thought of Cobb as a troll, just a rebel. Wasnt ModMan and MastaHanky the same person? I know he had several IDs. I liked the first PCGS board. The second board was okay for awhile until it turned into a cult.

gossip.gif

Isn't it amazing how some of the biggest crooks on earth use religion to give themselves a good name? Some ot worst even call themselves "men of God," and advertise on radio and TV for donations to them "cause," which is mostly to increase their net worth.

I'm not a member of the David Hall fan club either, although I've never crossed swords with him. I just don't care for his style.

It was not MastaHanky. He was a pretty good guy as I recall...I think he's still around isn't he? He was one of the original members from the first board (like you) right?

jom

It was not MastaHanky. He was a pretty good guy as I recall...I think he's still around isn't he?

Yes, he is still here.

He was one of the original members from the first board (like you) right?

Me? Yep.

Isn't it amazing how some of the biggest crooks on earth use religion to give themselves a good name? Some ot worst even call themselves "men of God," and advertise on radio and TV for donations to them "cause," which is mostly to increase their net worth.

A friend just told me a story yesterday about someone on e-bay using God as a selling tool. She was going by the Reverend Mrs. so and such and selling counterfeit Confederate notes on obvious fake, heavy paper. When confronted, she said, "Oh, they are real, my grandfather bought them years and years ago." When continued to be confronted she sent off phoney documents from a ficticious lawyer to cease and desist the harrassment. Hopefully she will be fully prosecuted. She signs all correspondences with a "God bless you", too.

How nauseating!

On That Day, she will say, "But didn't I sell on ebay in Your name?" He will reply, "Go away, goathead, I never knew you!" Surely people like this will be more highly judged.

I gifted the "ModMan" account to Keith in celebration of his 10,000th post (right after our infamous first forum get-together).

Carol was given the inside track on this account early in the game but again, that was back when there was tolerance for some light tomfoolery and highjinks.

The shananigans ended quickly though when Carol took over the password from Keith. Rumor has it she posted under the account on a couple of times but quickly corrected her error and killed ModMan.

I have to go with Coincobbler. I use to go there and be entertained by the guy. It was a good laugh to watch him get hacked for his $500 find at Disney World. If I remember right, that was where he was. Found $20 on the ground and when doing so, looked over and saw $480 under a bush. His final manifesto wasn`t that bad. " what is a dip? You! "