• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Update

1 post in this topic

... on the site :)

Hi all,

Just wanted to give an update on how the site is going:

Traffic picked up this week, which was nice to see. There are now 3 dealers signed up with items posted. I have been adding items almost every night, and managed to acquire some new pieces this weekend. Some are already posted, and some have yet to arrive here... these are some very interesting items, and I look forward to getting them up!

I attended the Cowtown Coin Show in Ft Worth this weekend. I spent about 4 hours straight talking about the site. Interest was high, and several times I was pulled aside by dealers to answer questions and give more detailed information. Interest was high, and it was fun to finally be able to promote the site!

I have reworked the pricing structure drastically... monthly prices now range from $20-$25 per month, and I still have the $1 for 3 months deal going on. I also have some interesting deals cooking in the background, which I hope will comer to pass... the site is getting momentum

Thanks for your support!

Scott

See more journals by SPHansen