• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help on first submission !

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Just joined here since I want to submit a coin for removal of pvc residue and then get it slabbed. I am in Australia and wanted to join up so I can submit my coin myself. Is this possible? If so could someone spell out the steps and process for me so I can get things going.

By the way the pvc is not visible and the coin looks perfect. Not a mark, line, blemish, film or anything! The only reason I know is because it came back from pcgs as pvc residue. They stuffed me around for 3 months with it so I decided no more with them. I have several comparable pcgs and ngc examples which graded ms 65, 66 and this coin is better. I am including this information as I am hoping the person who responds, will consider this info when advising on whether its worth me submitting it. The main reason I want to submit it is because I want a numerical grade for it and in slab for my collection. Oh and its book value is around 30,000. Hence my indecisiveness !