• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

on Collecting pointers ...

3 posts in this topic

There's this coin I want and need ... I've thaught about it 893applaud-thumb.gif

How do I avoid allowing myself to spend more than I should buying the coin. confused-smiley-013.gif

I have a nasty bug in me that says "If I'm prepared to pay that, then so is someone else" - especially when it's an auction & competition is rife.

juggle.gif

hi.gif

Collecting World Mandela Legal Tender

There's this coin I want and need ... I've thaught about it 893applaud-thumb.gif

How do I avoid allowing myself to spend more than I should buying the coin. confused-smiley-013.gif

I have a nasty bug in me that says "If I'm prepared to pay that, then so is someone else" - especially when it's an auction & competition is rife.

juggle.gif

hi.gif

Collecting World Mandela Legal Tender

I know the feeling. And PT Barnum knew that folks like us were all over the place out there. insane.gif

Hoot

I know what you are saying but it just comes down to experience. Learning to PRICE a coin is an invaluable tool. Once you got that down all the rest is a piece of cake. Unfortunately, it takes years to really figure it out....even for just ONE series. 893whatthe.gif

jom