• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some amazing post auction buys at Heritage!

15 posts in this topic

If you look above the eagles head, it actually has someone else's name written on it! lol

I've been told that there are a pair of initials on this coin. But it's toned over and hard to see.

If you look above the eagles head, it actually has someone else's name written on it! lol

I've been told that there are a pair of initials on this coin. But it's toned over and hard to see.

That's a minor detail as a legal name change is cheap in comparison! ;):D

Given how closely every lot in their larger auctions is scrutinized, it would seem rare to get a good deal in the post-auction buys unless there is a substantial reduction in price. These are coins nobody wanted to touch at the opening bid.

Given how closely every lot in their larger auctions is scrutinized, it would seem rare to get a good deal in the post-auction buys unless there is a substantial reduction in price. These are coins nobody wanted to touch at the opening bid.
I could not agree more. The two times I got involved with a "Post Auction Buy" I regretted it.

AnkurJ has been reinstated ATS.

You always have the most insightful posts! Bravo.

I tell the people what they need to know without fluff.

:headbang: Ankur is back ATS! Yes! I was reading a post of his over there last night and figured it must have been an old one..then I saw the date....1/16/13! Whoa! I then read the I'm back thread. Forgive and forget! Life is good! :acclaim: