• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH OR TRADE 18-S AND 38-P WLH, 09-S WHEAT, ERROR COIN, SOME NICE TONING

13 posts in this topic

All prices include shipping. USPS money order preferred. Check is ok it must clear before shipping. Add 3% paypal.7 days no questions returns.

Trades considered. I am looking for 1920 and earlier wheat cents which are either chocolate brown or have colorful toning. I am also interested in colorful toned buffalo nickels. Thanks Jim

1967 25c on 1c planchet. Nice toning. $900.

1512026_Full_Rev.jpg

1938 WLH ICG MS65. Pin scratch on reverse seen in pic. Attractive toning. $250

38-2.jpg

38-1.jpg

1918-S WLH ANACS MS62 Tough date nice luster and great original skin. $975

1918-s50cobverse.jpg

1918-s50creverse-2.jpg

1918-s50cholder.jpg

1909-S Lincoln ICG MS64 RED. Nice luster and strike no marks to mention. $500

1909-slincoln1cobverse.jpg

1909-s1clincolnreverse.jpg

1909-s1clincolnholder.jpg

You must have purchased that Quarter on a cent planchet from Matt Brown. I can say that the coin is if nothing else nicer in hand.

I bought the coin at a teletrade auction. Although the link was posted here. I could not find the link. I do not know him but brown does sound familar. And yes the coin is very nice. It could use a new holder.

I really do not want to sell all of these but I am trying to focus my collection. Perhaps if a couple of others sell I will pull this one. (shrug)

brwnprkns or something similar is his handle here. He's a great guy and good friend.

That is it. He had several nice errors in the auction. I bought this for the copper toning. Go figure.

The teletrade pics were awful to say the least.

Yea, I took the pictures you're showing off so that's why I recognized it so easily!! They aren't bad if I say so myself. It was quite a task cropping that sucker out for the composite.