• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back in the saddle again: by CaptBrian1

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Finally, got some new coins after a long time away from market.

I just added three new 1992 MS70 GAE $5's and a 1994 GAE $10 MS70...I will offer these at the F.U.N. Show in Orlando this coming week. I see the weakness in the price of gold and silver and believe fully in the resurgence of the physical prices. As our economy gets on it's merry way, I am hoping that gold prices don't go up too much as I am on the hunt for others to enhance my collection. The ones listed here are from a sale recently and I feel I got them pretty good prices and hope to trade them for some I have my eye on. Have FUN at the F.U.N. Convention,

A little while ago I added my first palladium coin, a Russian 1990(L)USSR PD 25R BALLET MS69 & a 2012 W EAGLE P$100 EARLY RELEASE PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO... I have always loved the platinum Eagles, and have a lot of the 1st year issues in PF70 and PF69. I was happy to see our government talking about a trillion dollar platinum (Pt) coin to pay off the debt. Is any of you thinking of buying it to help our government?

See you there NGC. ( at the show )

Capt. Brian

12806.JPG

See more journals by CaptBrian1

Ha you bet, share and share alike, a tot of grog for all hands. If you show up at the show, I'll give you a piece of eight. Capt.

Nice to hear from you again 6 Mi