• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: 1 roll of silver eagles

16 posts in this topic

Well if this is where the line starts, then im in because I would buy a few rolls at that price also

Nick

Ok just remember you're behind me on the line. I get the 1st one :shy:

By the way, this is more than I pay for walk-ins at my shop. They get $28 today. I just have an order to fill and I'm 1 roll short.

Well if this is where the line starts, then im in because I would buy a few rolls at that price also

Nick

By the way, this is more than I pay for walk-ins at my shop. They get $28 today. I just have an order to fill and I'm 1 roll short.

If the going price for Silver Eagles in New York is $28.00. I need a New York contact right away. I guess I'm third in line. Good luck in your search.

Carl

Nick

If the going price for Silver Eagles in New York is $28.00. I need a New York contact right away. I guess I'm third in line. Good luck in your search.

Carl

:roflmao: below spot ...wow ....I am pushing my way up to the front :roflmao:

Nick

Carl

Seriously... That's an interesting business plan that NY shop has. You definitely don't want to shop in VA. Three bucks above spot is the best I can do here.

Nick

Carl

I didn't say that's the going price in NY

I said when someone comes to my shop and sells eagles, I'm paying $28.

Do you know any dealers that pay $1.50 over spot for eagles? If you do, I need a contact in YOUR area

Nick

Carl

Don't know what so funny. People come to my store to sell eagles all the time, I always pay $1-$2 below spot and I've bought hundreds of eagles in 2012 at these prices. Both my store and at shows. Actually about 50 eagles in the last 3 weeks..

By the way, I offered to buy here for $30/each, which is spot, not below.

I bet you guys won't find it funny if I said your asking prices are ridiculous on your posts here

Nick

Carl

Don't know what so funny. People come to my store to sell eagles all the time, I always pay $1-$2 below spot and I've bought hundreds of eagles in 2012 at these prices. Both my store and at shows. Actually about 50 eagles in the last 3 weeks..

By the way, I offered to buy here for $30/each, which is spot, not below.

I bet you guys won't find it funny if I said your asking prices are ridiculous on your posts here

If I recall correctly, you recently sold some junk silver for 5% below spot. you're a straight up guy.

Nick

Carl

Do you know any dealers that pay $1.50 over spot for eagles? If you do, I need a contact in YOUR area

1-801-262-5874 Monarch Coin Corporation

I have brought this up in several threads, but all the local shops here in SLC pay well over spot, not 1.50 closer to 1.25 but im always surprised when "dealers" offer so low for silver. This local dealer has been in business since'57 and is as top notch as they come and often has a line out the door.

Yonico, I didn't mean to hijack your thread and your free to ask and pay whatever prices you feel fair, no right or wrong in free commerce. Good luck.

Nick

I did sell war nickels and 40% silver below spot here On the boards before. Thanks @ George.

And I just wanted to make it clear that I offered to buy eagles at a little OVER SPOT, not below. I don't understand the comment about buying below spot. I offered $610 including shipping. Read the original post.

Also, dealers and companies that buy eagles for spot + $1.50 usually have a minimum purchase. For example, APMEX will pay over spot, but only on purchases that exceed $10,000.

I SELL my eagles for $1.50-$2.00 over spot. With silver at $36, I sold here on the boards NGC MS69 eagles at $40.

In a coin shop, prices paid for coins and silver are very different than online or at retail stores.

Anyway, I bought the eagles I needed so this thread is closed.

Nick

Carl

My mistake, I simply thought that Silver Eagle sellers in New York would be savvy enough to check more than one coin dealer before selling. Ergo "the going price in NY".

Try "Rechant Precious Metals and Coins"" in West Palm Beach. They pay spot and sell at $1.50 over spot. Last time I checked, spot was $29.93. If you have sellers at $28.00, those are the contacts I want.

Carl