• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

End of the Year posted by lanebrad

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Looking Back

2012 was a gang buster of a year for me on collecting coins, and having my hip replaced which turned out 200% better then before tham\nks for all the kind words on that.and my friends thats better then any coin I got. Now on the coins I sold off my proof ASE and Unc ones and just keep a example for my collection. I bought the San Fran set from a dealer paid a little over but it is a nice set, Bought a few coins from Rick to add to ny Franklin set been getting coins from him now for at least 2 years. He is a staight shooter so if he has something you need ask him. In the New Year I just plan on working on my Sets and if possible find a grades gold coin to center piece my collection well thats on ny wish list anyway, So in closeing I hope 2013 is better then 2012 cause were all in this together,

Lane

See more journals by lanebrad