• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

submitting photos

14 posts in this topic

Most people simply use an image hosting site like photobucket. You upload your photo from your computer/phone to photobucket, click on the IMG code link, and then paste here and voila!, your photo appears.

BorgataYearoftheDragon.jpg

Year of the Dragon floral arrangement at Borgata in Atlantic City for Chinese New Year.

Check it again. You will probably find that they offer or recommend the toolbar but that you don't have to take it. It seems like every time I download something from a website they want me to take their toolbar to make it "easier to use" from my browse window. If I took all of them I wouldn't HAVE a browser window, it would be nothing but toolbars.

I rather get a digital camera, download the photo, copy, and paste right here in the forum. Digital camera is a one time payment: iphone, payment every month....a good way to save is with digital camera....just saying

Moneyhoney or whoever, I have images stored in "Pictures" in "Libraries" on my computer and I can send them via email or I can copy them to another location on my computer but when I copy and try to paste into this message it does not seem to have an option to do that. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong or what else I need to do.

Thanks,

Moneyhoney or whoever, I have images stored in "Pictures" in "Libraries" on my computer and I can send them via email or I can copy them to another location on my computer but when I copy and try to paste into this message it does not seem to have an option to do that. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong or what else I need to do.

Thanks,

After you have clicked on "Reply" or "Quote" have you tried clicking on "File Manager" beneath the dialogue box?

Chris