• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: FSH High Grade Roosevelt dimes -- End of year decluttering

5 posts in this topic

Updated on 12/20/2012: All coins are sold. Thanks.

I have a few coins that don't really fit in my collection anymore. I'm doing some end-of-year cleaning. I hope they can find good homes here with CS members. These will go to eBay if there is no interest here in the next week or so. Thanks for looking.

Payment by PayPal, prices include shipping. Send me a PM if interested in purchase or if you have questions.

=================================================

2011-P Roosevelt Dime, NGC MS69FT (population 13/0) -- SOLD

A beautiful coin, with immaculate surfaces. This is a great type coin -- business strike Roosies graded MS69FT are few and far between.

2011P_NGC_MS69FT_Roosevelt_Dime_trade_composite.jpg

2000-P Roosevelt Dime, PCGS MS68FB -- SOLD

Nice satiny finish coin. Very nice strike, with no distracting marks and booming luster.

2000P_PCGS_MS68FB_composite.jpg

2000-D Roosevelt Dime, PCGS MS68FB -- SOLD

This coin has very glassy, semi-prooflike surfaces. The coin also has PCGS TrueView images, so I show both my photos and the TrueView images below. The spot to the right of the "L" in LIBERTY is on the holder, not the coin.

2000D_PCGS_MS68FB_Secure_composite.jpg

19516585_Large.jpg

Got any coins I can use ?

Paul, what I have listed is what I have for Roosies. I am mostly a type coin collector, so I don't have an entire set to move. Sorry.