• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lincoln Cents posted by Texan's Coins

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Getting Closer

On Thursday I purchased three more coins for my 1934 - 1958 Lincoln Wheat set. I think that will put me around 86% complete.

Other that the 1955 DDO which is out of my current price range, some of these coins are getting hard to find in MS65. That may pose a dilema. Although MS65 isn't the highest grade I can afford, it is the highest grade I could afford while keeping the set all one grade. I may have to look into MS66 for the last few coins that I just can't find. We'll see what happens when I get to that point.

Happy Collecting, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and Happy Kwanza!

Marcus

See more journals by Texan's Coins

Stay patient in your search. Other the the 55DDO the two I found the hardest to acquire in MS67 were the 34D and the 35S. Now that the chat boards know that you are trying to finish up this set they can help you find those last few you need. Good luck as it is a great set too have.

Stay patient in your search. Other the the 55DDO the two I found the hardest to acquire in MS67 were the 34D and the 35S. Now that the chat boards know that you are trying to finish up this set they can help you find those last few you need. Good luck as it is a great set too have.

No wonder I cant find 67's for my set, you have them all. Nice sets