• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auto Fill Function

2 posts in this topic

Is there an estimated return time for this tool? I've been wanting to list a highly competetive set for several months. The set comprises some 350+ different coins that are currently registered in other sets. With my typing skills it would take many hours to enter the new set. With the old auto fill function I could do it with one click. I've been reading the "will return soon" message for over a year! when will it be back?

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately I do not have a timeframe for when that function will be made available again.

If the coins are already registered to you but in other competitive sets, you would not need to type them in again. When you create your new set type, you will have the option to choose from coins registered to you in the 'Available Coins' column. If you would like to send a pm to me with the set type you wish to create and how you would like to name it, I can go through and choose the highest scoring coins from your registered inventory to display in each slot.