• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jefferson Scores

7 posts in this topic

I've noticed this as well.

I'd say the scores are out of date as well. Perhaps we should suggest this in the "Official 'hey chck these scores' thread," but Arch might get mad at us and threaten us to "use the scores or get the hose." 893scratchchin-thumb.gifinsane.gif

Hoot

Jefferson scooooooooores!

Isn't that what Sally Hemings said? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif

No clue confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe I am too young to follow, but it seems like a possible reference to sex gossip.gif

Sally Hemings was a slave that Thomas Jefferson owned and was quite fond of. He purportedly fathered her children. I don't recall how many, but it was several, I think. Recent genetic testing and statistical models point very strongly to him being the father, though many in his family tree have disavowed any relation to the Hemings family tree.

Sally Hemings was a slave that Thomas Jefferson owned and was quite fond of. He purportedly fathered her children. I don't recall how many, but it was several, I think. Recent genetic testing and statistical models point very strongly to him being the father, though many in his family tree have disavowed any relation to the Hemings family tree.

Sigh! Those were the days, banging women you owned!

In 200 years, nothing has changed!

"Oh honey? Could you fetch me a beer? Thank you dear!" laugh.gif

Leo 27_laughing.gif

P. S. Today is 50 cent day on ebay! I think I'll post a coin or two!