• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The most beautiful 5oz Naturally toned Yellowstone

4 posts in this topic

Over a year ago My 5oz coins started to tone to a copper color in my safe.I wrote a journal on it and descided not to dip it pure white again. Now,a year later the yellowstone is this amazing shade of medium blue with hints of purple. The obverse is still pure white with hints of toning around the edges. These scans still dont do this coins color justice. I descided to see if anyone in the collectors society wants to own it !!! 720.00 Delivered . First one to say they want it ,gets it

I am so confident on this coins beauty, I will offer a 5 day return.Minus shipping.

132691.jpg.cb629597cf5510fb54a6bd217da6d353.jpg

132692.jpg.514d56ed8a6c2ca0cf0dfdd08744b16b.jpg

Of course the toning was probably affected not by the actual safe itself but by the combination of its other contents, past and present, perhaps including weapons and ammo. The Yellowstone is my personal favorite of that series.