• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mostly peace dollars and some rare PL coins

5 posts in this topic

for your consideration i have the following coins available:

1923-p peace dollar PCGS MS64, should be a 65, $100

1924-p peace dollar NGC MS65, should be a 66, very nice $175

1925-p peace dollar NGC MS65+, one unfortunate mark away from 66, $200

1925-p peace dollar NGC MS65, should be a 66, very nice $175

1922-p peace dollar NGC MS66 binion collection, hard to find $500

1922-p peace dollar NGC MS66 binion collection, hardt to find $500 this one has a box and papers

1923-s peace dollar PCGS rare doily holder MS61, very hard to find $200

1935-p peace dollar PCGS rare doily holder MS62, very hard to find $200

1959-p franklin half NGC MS65PL, very very rare, you will not find another one certified $900

1968-d kennedy half NGC MS63PL, very very rare, finest known, you will not find another one $500

1946-s washington quarter NGC MS64PL, very very rare $500

the ones that i put should be or close to the higher grade, i am not being partial to my own coins, i genuinely believe they should be in better holders! any interest let me know, may be interested in trades for other peace dollars, toned peace dollars and war nickels

i have posted the pics over and over again in various threads, i feel bad about continually uploading them now and again, although i can do that :) is there something you want to see in particular?

prices lowered on some items, some prices negotiable, looking to sell at least 1 or 2 items, that would be very helpful for poor college student like myself :) plus these would make excellent christmas presents! many pics of these coins have been posted before, but if interested i will provide pics, let me know. may be interested in some trades, doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks,

Zach