• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

State Quarters posted by Six Mile Rick

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The last of a chance.

Friends,

Lately I have been searching the first four years of state quarters for a good submission to put in next month. 1999 to 2003 should boost my mint sets without spending a ton of cash on coins already graded. As the quarters are the largest group in the latter years past 1998 that is my beginning and I will complete the sets as time passes. I purchased 50 rolls from stuartt and now just got 27 rolls from coindude. I do believe that with the combined group I should come up with a few real nice pieces for the yearly mint sets. A group of the rolls from coindude were U. S. Mint rolls and look to be promising but I will find out later this week. I purchased 27 rolls from coindude and told my wife that she could have the extras yo add to christmas shopping. I'm sure she will get me searching them faster than I really anticipated.

So I guess my next year quest is already in the plans and a full set of mint state- state quarters 1999 - 2008 will be my new venture for 2013.

Happy Coin Collecting

Leaving you with a proof shot of Massachusetts state Quarter. I never realized that the hunting hounds were even on the coins until I started this new venture. Cool!!!

Rick

12476.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick