• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWP. 1881O GSA Morgan in soft pack

7 posts in this topic

FishyOne- What is E-Z-est? I am assuming it is a numismatic cleaning solution. If I were to submit it to NGC, should I send it to NCS first to have the coin restored prior to grading and encapsulation?

BruceWar- I will try and upload better pics when I get the coin in hand. I am hoping that it is AU58 at the least.

-Dave

FishyOne- What is E-Z-est? I am assuming it is a numismatic cleaning solution. If I were to submit it to NGC, should I send it to NCS first to have the coin restored prior to grading and encapsulation?

BruceWar- I will try and upload better pics when I get the coin in hand. I am hoping that it is AU58 at the least.

-Dave

I think you will be lucky to get XF 45

-Dave

I think you will be lucky to get XF 45

:cry: Don't say that! Eh, oh well. I will post pics when I get the coin. My desktop PC isn't functional and that is the only computer in my house that my Digicam works on. It takes the best quality photos out of all my other cameras and my scanner.

What is the difference in value of a non-GSA 1881O Morgan and a GSA 1881O Morgan in AU?

-Dave

The coin can not be conserved without first removing it from it's government package, thus reducing it's value as an original GSA.

Just opened the link, that coin is circulated and was sold in that packaging because most in this type package are circulated. You can find unc. Coins in these packages, but that's not one,IMO.