• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Long?

3 posts in this topic

I sent a submission of two coins for curration the same time I sent in a grouping of eleven to NGC. The NGC coins were "earlybird" submissions.

I received the NGC coins back about a week ago. How much longer will I probably wait to see my two coins from NCS?

NCS does not use a specific turn-around time schedule. Submissions are worked on in the order they are received. For an extra fee, submissions can be pushed to the front of the waiting line.

Our goal is to have a 10 business day turn around time. There are times that submissions may take longer or shorter depending on the number of submissions at NCS at any one time and the amount of work involved.

At any time you may contact NCS customer service for an update on the status of your submission. NCS customer service can be contacted by phone at 866-627-2646 or by email at NCShelp@NCScoin.com.

Chris, NCS