• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forgot Who It Was-photographer and CAC submitter?

11 posts in this topic

I remember making a mental note ( I just can't remeber what the mental note was)..

I know that there is a member here who has outstanding photography skills at a reasonable cost for his amazing skill and also will submit the coin for CAC stickering for a nominal cost---could anyone give me a heads up so I can PM him?

Or if you are actually reading this and are the photog and submitter, please don't be shy and contact me.

I remeber he has a webpage with some coins for sale and an archive of coins he has photoed and sold...

TYhanks in advance for the help...Jackson

thanks everyone. I do believe it was Tom. Some of the coins I have acquired deserve better pictures than I can give them.

If Tom is willing to take on the project, I'll share some of the results afterwards...thanks again, I am getting pretty frustrated with my skills and equipment and am starting to realize that it just might be the man behind the camera.

AnkurJ, he said 'outstanding' photography skills.

:signfunny:

Actually, I have to agree. I have seen "photography" on your site Ankur, but none that I would call "outstanding". Not being mean, just being realistic. ;)