• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Dansco 7070 Type Album

5 posts in this topic

Good luck with this one. They are in short supply right now. My supply house told me 6 to 8 weeks! Which I still do not believe since they somewhat stupidly(if you ask me) discontinued this one.

The current version of the 7070 album was discontinued by Dansco, as they are revamping it. But what was stupid is that they didn't print up enough of the current version to cover time until the redesign was complete! Argh! I have numerous customers right now who want the albums so they can start sets.

This is no exaggeration - I am backordered on TWENTY albums right now. So as a stop-gap, I'm willing to pay for a couple of used ones as my OP requests... if anyone has some for me :) .

The Intercept Shield version of the Type Album is actually quite nice

I own one of the Intercepts, but am not using it. The problem is that it doesn't match up well with Dansco albums... if someone's collection happens to use all-Dansco :) !

I have managed to purchase three Danso 7070 albums so far, but can still use more if anyone else needs a little extra (worship) Christmas spending money!