• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fast turnaround on grading!

13 posts in this topic

Wow cudos to our host, one of my submissions which was received on Mon shows status as Grading/Quality Control already. This is a five coin earlybird submission using the re-up voucher, really fast turnaround time on that one. :) But now I'm worried that issues were found which speed up the process, heck I just went from happy to worried in one sentence; lol.

They've been really fast it seems recently. Even economy submissions have been turning around in a couple weeks.

That would be great as I sent in this group of five plus an economy and a modern. It would be great to have grades before Thanksgiving.

I did one economy submission recently and it turned around in about a week more than early bird. Imaging will add two days easy to a submission. I find a scanner does decent images but still not as good as NGC's.

Last year I did economy submissions that took over two months! My guess is that with improvements with technology and overall competence of the systems connected to this process, grading times will continue to accelerate. But expresses and walkthroughs are running a lot slower than estimated times. I wonder if there was ever a "walkthrough" that you could literally walkthrough in an hour or so...

Wow cudos to our host, one of my submissions which was received on Mon shows status as Grading/Quality Control already. This is a five coin earlybird submission using the re-up voucher, really fast turnaround time on that one. :) But now I'm worried that issues were found which speed up the process, heck I just went from happy to worried in one sentence; lol.

Thats awesome... I sent mine in using my coopin too... 6 days and still has the "recieving" status. Like the old saying goes, "good things come to those who wait".

I sent two hockey pucks in, they received them on Monday and they're already scheduled to be graded.

They're going to Variety Plus for Light Finish (hopefully) designation.

I guess that adds 5 days after the grading process?

I recieved the results of my submission today. Yea, fast turn around.. mine just sat in recieving for a bit..

I submitted the following:

1903-O Morgan (I thought MS62) graded MS64

1878 SLH (ANACS XF40, I was worried) graded XF45

2011-S MOH Commem, graded PF69UC

2011-P Army Commem, graded PF70UC

2011-S Army Commem, graded MS70

Im very happy with these results, time to get the next batch together.