• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling Mystery Coin on Ebay

7 posts in this topic

I'm sorry, but is that really necessary?? Not 7 hours after the original post, another identical post linking to the same coin (you can't even tell us what coin it is)?!!

I guess you didn't read the comments on the other post and didn't take them into consideration.

Most users here are careful not to "TTT" their posts more than once every 2-3 days, but posts like this one push our posts to page 2 too quickly and for no reason.

Someone said wrong part of the forum so I posted one here, and thats why it says mystery coin because the two experts ive talked to referred me to someone else. So Im selling it as a mystery coin and the buyer can discover what it is and it might be worth something.

I'm sorry, but is that really necessary?? Not 7 hours after the original post, another identical post linking to the same coin (you can't even tell us what coin it is)?!!

I guess you didn't read the comments on the other post and didn't take them into consideration.

Most users here are careful not to "TTT" their posts more than once every 2-3 days, but posts like this one push our posts to page 2 too quickly and for no reason.

Doesn't understand

I believe the moderators moved the other post and when it was mentioned in the other thread that it was in the wrong place the poster started this thread without knowing the other was already moved here. Make sense?

Nick

I believe the moderators moved the other post and when it was mentioned in the other thread that it was in the wrong place the poster started this thread without knowing the other was already moved here. Make sense?

Nick

I guess..

If that's the case, I'm sorry @ OP, and disregard my previous comment.