• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help identifying coin

15 posts in this topic

Any chance you could get a photo that's in better focus? I know we have some miracle workers here, but I doubt anyone will be able to tell you a lot from the photos you posted.

Welcome to the forum.

If that is really the best photo you can get, it would be better to list everything that you see on each side of the coin, in terms of words, numbers and images.

Go to this page.

I believe the fourth coin down the list (AA08) is the one you have. Unfortunately, this site has it as unidentified also, but maybe the clearer photo will help.

Linky Thingy

MM

2cd7ivq.jpg

zu17au.jpg

Hope thats alittle better. On the front side all i can make out is a figure of a man.

And on the back it looks like a man stabbing another man and the only letters i can make out look like: FEL (cant make out) NND? EEVR (cant make out anymore of them)

I appreciate any help :)

The obverse is Ricky Ricardo....you can tell by the bongo drums behind his head. The reverse shows Lucy and Ethel trying to keep up with a candy packaging production line.

These coins were very popular during the Roman Republic, and were used at all sacrifices to the Gods.

The obverse is Ricky Ricardo....you can tell by the bongo drums behind his head. The reverse shows Lucy and Ethel trying to keep up with a candy packaging production line.

These coins were very popular during the Roman Republic, and were used at all sacrifices to the Gods.

meh