• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A new coin club is forming on Long Island on the North Shore

9 posts in this topic

Hi All,

The first meeting of the Gold Coast Coin Club will be meeting on Wednesday November 7th at North Shore High School, 450 Glen Cove Avenue in Glen Head, NY

Meetings will begin at 7pm, end at 9 and will take place the 1st Wednesday of the month

Please come and join us for this new collecting club on the North Shore of Long Island!

I live on the south shore, and have been toying with the idea of looking for a club join. The only down side for me is I work the night shift so attending regular meetings is very difficult for me. Do you know of any clubs on the south shore (Babylon) area?

Jim

I'm not sure if he's posted often here, but he has posted about the club ATS.

If you're not a member ATS, you might try sending him a PM.

Hey there chrysler66 (Anthony), I still have not found a club to get involved in. But since that post I've had to take on a second job to make ends meet. (Geez if only I could stop buying coins!) In addition like I said in the post above I work the night shift mostly so meetings might be tough. Anyway the quick answer to your question is no I have not found a local club to get with.... OH and BTW I am also in Lindenhurst.

Have a great day

Jim