• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solid for the grade?

10 posts in this topic

Your coin images appear to be exceptional

Thank you Mr. Feld. I try to produce the best images with what I have. Producing an image that represents the coin in hand is priority number one. You also produce very nice images on your site, I admire your work. I keep saying this over n over but I will have a DSLR one of these days, with a kick macro lens. For now my P&S will have to do.

Your coin images appear to be exceptional

Thank you Mr. Feld. I try to produce the best images with what I have. Producing an image that represents the coin in hand is priority number one. You also produce very nice images on your site, I admire your work. I keep saying this over n over but I will have a DSLR one of these days, with a kick macro lens. For now my P&S will have to do.

I don't think you need any new equipment.

Thanks for the compliment about my site's images. But the credit belongs to others - not me.

Many of the images on my site have been shot by either BluCC Photos (Todd Pollock), JK Coins (Jeremy Katz) or Kryptonite Comics (Shane Canup).