• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Civil War Tokens Now in NGC Census

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

A number of collectors have asked that we add Civil War tokens to the NGC Census. We feel that the populations are now comprehensive enough to warrant their listing, so we are happy to report that as of today you can view the populations of NGC-certified Civil War Patriotics, Store Cards and Sutler tokens in the NGC Census.

You can read the full announcement here.

The NGC Census may be accessed by dealers and paid Collectors Society members. To join the NGC Collectors Society or upgrade your account, click here.

CWT's should be givin not full , but a huge amount of clout,, They held down the fort for the 4 years that hoarders and lack of production made small cents impssable to get, plus they are soo cool I have my favs and am still looking for a worthy Lindenmuller for my collection any sellers out there?????