• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thomas Bush Numismatics Accepts Consignments-Both Coins and Currency

6 posts in this topic

A question that I am asked from time-to-time is if I accept consignments; the answer to that question is a resounding “YES!” I have worked as a part-time or full-time coin dealer for nearly two decades and in the last handful of years have made numismatics and numismatic photography my only profession. During this timeframe, I have actively and successfully handled thousands of consigned pieces ranging in value from $20 to $20,000 per piece.

Consigning coins or currency can be an easy and painless process. Once I have your material in-hand I perform the required numismatic research to render an opinion as to the value of each piece, produce high quality numismatic images and create a professional write-up of the lot. The coins and currency are then listed in my Advance Notice email and sent out to those clients who have requested to be on that mailing list. Currently, the number of actively buying clients on that list is in the hundreds, but it continues to grow. Consigned pieces are featured prominently on my website, within PCGS and NGC BST threads as well as receiving additional exposure from my Facebook page and from CAC by being a featured author on their site. Lastly, your coins or currency are actively shown and sold at major shows while in my possession.

During this time I attempt to keep my clients actively updated on any sales, payment for sales is sent immediately and changes in the parameters of a consignment can be discussed and put into place at any time. Additionally, your valuable material is 100% insured once in my possession and no client has ever lost so much as a single dime when they have engaged my services. Please take the time to examine my business and feel free to send me a PM or email. Thank you.

Thomas Bush Numismatics website

Thomas Bush Numismatics on Facebook

CAC Dealer of the Week feature article

Feel free to send a request to be added to the Advance Notice email list at tbush@tbnumismatics.com.

Examples of my numismatic photography-

500TBBJ1881SP64R.jpg

500TBPH1943DP64.jpg

500TBWF1939DP68FB.jpg

BTBI1892P66.jpg