• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices slashed on all Bust Halves including a 1839o plus many CAC

10 posts in this topic

I have slashed prices on the remaining Bust Halves I have from a collection purchased earlier this year. All prices are net. Shipping is $5 anywhere in the US. Many coins are CAC'd, and there is even a 1839o in the bunch!

Take a peek if you're interested.

http://pqcollectibles.com/Bust_Halves.html

Thanks!

Ankur

I have slashed prices on the remaining Bust Halves I have from a collection purchased earlier this year. All prices are net. Shipping is $5 anywhere in the US. Many coins are CAC'd, and there is even a 1839o in the bunch!

Take a peek if you're interested.

http://pqcollectibles.com/Bust_Halves.html

Thanks!

Ankur

Maybe I'm just that "dense", but what do you mean by "all prices are net"??

I don't think that's a commonly used term in this sense. hm

I have never heard that term. Usually people just use the word "FIRM".

Thanks for the clarification.

"Net" is a term frequently used in dealer-to-dealer transactions, and less often in dealer-to-collector deals. "Firm" is sometimes used when a collector is involved, but I would side with Ankur in that "net" is the accepted terminology for the coin business.

"Net" is a term frequently used in dealer-to-dealer transactions, and less often in dealer-to-collector deals. "Firm" is sometimes used when a collector is involved, but I would side with Ankur in that "net" is the accepted terminology for the coin business.

Sorry, I wasn't privy to the "insider" terminology. It seems in posting here that the target audience is mostly collectors, not other dealers. But, what do I know; I'm just a lowly collector ;) Sorry to sidetrack the BST thread...

Sorry, I wasn't privy to the "insider" terminology. It seems in posting here that the target audience is mostly collectors, not other dealers. But, what do I know; I'm just a lowly collector ;) Sorry to sidetrack the BST thread...

Great learning/teaching opportunity :) !

Great learning/teaching opportunity :) !

I'm not interested in "learning" how to be a dealer. But, I will add the word "net" to my arsenal of "dealer-speak". :devil: