• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CANCELLED

11 posts in this topic

Due to medical reasons I am forced to sell my proof set collection. It consists of all proof sets, starting at 1954, including silver proofs from 92 to 2012. Looking for offers for the entire sets. If interested, PM me or email at: luskie@mi-connection.com. Thanks for looking. Louie

P.S> Also have complete Premier and Prestige sets to sell.

I had to do the same thing when my wife took sick about 10yrs ago. It was agonizing. wife sick i mean. Just started back up. If I could I'd buy them all from you and sell them back to you when all was well. I hope it's nothing to serious.

best wishes

Stevenn55

Thanks for the kind words. No, nothing really serious, just the normal surgery that you undergo when you are in your 70's as my wife is. I am in my 80's and just need the extra money to pay for the costs that my insurance does not cover. Really hate to get rid of these because it took me quite a while to compile the complete set. Louie

Louie, I know you have spent some time gathering these sets and I may have an alternative rout for the situation. Sorry to hear about the medical problems and would like to help you work things out and you still keep the sets!!

I sent a PM before work and will check your answer when I return home tonight.

Rick